THE new PEIFA member Health Benefits Plan is now available!!!
The Federation has moved this plan to Morneau Shepell.
The new and improved plan has all the coverage that was available in the past, with a couple of additional benefits – at a reduced cost.
Registered PEIFA producers are eligible to enroll between April 1st to April 30th without requiring medical underwriting*:
· Coverage would be effective May 1st
· You and your eligible dependents (spouse and/or children) are able to apply.
· *Members who have been previously declined coverage from Medavie Blue Cross would not be eligible and would be subject to medical underwriting prior to joining the plan.
· If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, your application must be completed and returned to Morneau Shepell by April 30, 2020.
· Application forms and plan information can be found below
· For more information and questions on enrolling, please speak with the Morneau Shepell Client Service Centre at:
Enrollment form – HERE
Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement HERE